To participate in the survey, one has to purchase food from either Carl Jr or Hardee’s restaurants. Using the receipt from the purchase, enter the appropriate details on the site www.tellhappystar.com. After answering questions on your experience, review, rating, and expressing your opinions on the food, you will get a validation code that can be redeemed at any of the Carl Jr or Hardee’s restaurants for small hash rounds and a small drink or fries.
Only one entry is allowed per participant. The receipt used to gain access towww.tellhappystar.com client survey feedback is only valid for seven days. The validation code received after completing the survey successfully is only valid when used 30 days after issuance.
Only legal residents of the USA and Canada are allowed to participate.
4. From here, enter the store number, date, time, and age to begin the Carl Jr or Hardees.
5. Next, rate your experiences at Hardees or Carl Jr restaurants. You can also review your review and opinions on your experience.
6. Give valid www.tellhappystar.com survey answers to the questions on the survey regarding your shopping experience at Carl’s Jr or Hardees.
7. Finally give some of your details to receive promotions, coupons, promotions, and invitations into future research and surveys.
8. Upon completion, you will receive a validation code. This code can be redeemed at Carl’s Jr or Hardees for small hash browns and a free small drink or a small free drink. This validation code can be redeemed 30 days after issuance.
Surveys Similar to www.tellhappystar.com
About Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s
Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s are both fast-food restaurant chains owned by the same company CKE Restaurants, Inc. Carl’s Jr had its origins in Anaheim California in 1945 as a drive-In Barbeque and later added Burgers.
In 1960, the first Hardee restaurant was opened serving charcoal-broiled hamburgers, within a decade it had 200 locations.
Carl Karcher Enterprises became a “wholly-owned subsidiary” of CKE Restaurants, this company later bought up Hardees which at the time had 2500 locations. Both the companies run a combined 3800 restaurants, both franchised and company-operated in 44 states and 43 foreign countries.
Being in an environment as competitive as the restaurant business in the United States, there is a need to stand out. Carl’s Jr and Hardees understand this. As such, the company has invested in these surveys to get first-hand feedback from their consumers.
This www.tellhappystar.com client survey feedback is meant to get the company to improve your experience as a consumer in their restaurants. Through rating, reviews, and opinions offered through the survey, the company is better able to adapt to the evolving tastes of its consumers. This allows them to stay profitable as well as better compete with their competitors.
It also allows consumers to feel more invested in the company’s dealings as well as get free meals in the process. This enhanced investment breeds consumer loyalty which is reflected in the company’s bottom line.